Central Florida Realty, a division of C.F. Realty., has been professionally working within the Real Estate area in the greater Orlando area since 2003. Celestino De Cicco is the President and Broker. The company manages over $150,000 in escrow funds for its clients and bills tenants over $1.5M annually on behalf of its property owners. The company headquarters is located in the heart of the Dr.... Phillips area in southwest Orlando. The company manages properties in four of the most populated and rapidly growing counties in Florida – Orange, Osceola, Polk and Lake Counties.
Central Florida Realty specializes in managing investment properties for foreign investors. Currently, 80% of the company’s property owners reside outside the U.S.
The company prides itself on its long record of successfully recruiting and retaining tenants for its managed properties. Over the past several years, the company has maintained a 95%+ occupancy rate for its properties. The average property is vacant only 2.5 weeks per year and 60% of the company’s tenants renew their leases each year.
• Print & Internet advertising and tenant screening including credit check
• Tenant billing
• Rent collection including collection of late rent, insufficient funds checks
• Security deposit escrow management
• Physical property inspection and minor repair. Scheduling/ supervision of major repair.
• Homeowner bill payments (condo association, taxes, utilities as required)
• Florida state and local tax collection and payment (as required)